Registration for Carter Plantation’s PGA Jr. League is filling up fast, and we want to make sure your children have an opportunity to play! As a reminder, registration is open to boys and girls ages 4-13, and the season begins on April 12th.
Why sign up for PGA Jr. League this season? There are plenty of reasons to love PGA Jr. League, but here are a few reasons why your kids can’t miss out:
- It’s fun! At its core, PGA Jr. League is all about fun. Players learn and develop as golfers in a fun scramble format.
- It’s for everyone. Our program is designed for players of all skill levels, from true beginners to experienced players. PGA Jr. League focuses on challenging each player to play at his or her highest level in a supportive team environment.
- It’s a chance to build relationships. Kids get the chance to learn the game, sharpen their skills and enjoy the course with their friends.
Ready to play? Click here to register:
Registration closes April 9th.
Join our team while there is still time!
New this year, PGA Jr. League has introduced the #GameChanger Club, which includes access to their local league, their custom uniform and cool team kit gear, and participation in as many seasons as desired throughout the year. You’ll only pay this $99 fee once per year, and it is included in our program fee of $499 at Carter Plantation.
Each player who registers for our PGA Jr. League program will receive:
- Two high-quality team jerseys, available in boys’ and girls’ sizes with their last name
- Hat or visor, bag tag, stickers and drawstring bag
- Access to a digital center with fun games and news
- PerkSpot discounts and benefits afforded through PGA
- 19 team practices
- 12 games
If you have questions, please contact Nick Gianatsis, PGA, at [email protected] or 985-687-7600.
To learn more about PGA Jr. League, be sure to visit the website and follow @pgajrleague on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We’re looking forward to a fun PGA Jr. League season at Carter Plantation!